Want to unlock your Superpowers by Turning Your Plans into Images That Motivate and Inspire You?
+ Find out More About How to Get Your Motivation on Track?
+ Information on Creating Your Super Life?
+ The Top 5 Things You Need to Know About Neurology to Become the Superhero You?
Click below (and check out what else is happening).
"Superhero Me", The Course - Starting 2019.
Get Super, Stay Super
How I Became the Dopamine Coach
With a qualification in psychology I worked on a National Inquiry into Self-harm as a researcher and read every testimony in a National call for evidence in the media. A trained developmental movement play specialist, with a background in functional neuroanatomy, I discovered my passion for helping others learn about the dopamine process. Through the use of dopamine based practices (and understanding the role of bilateral physicality in the processing of trauma) I have seen first-hand, the spectacular results people can gain when they learn to master the physical processes that are driving them.
As part of the creative process that gets you to the Superhero version of you, we support video & content production.
Get Content To Work For You
We can work on what you want from video (personal or business) and turn it into a storyboard.
We help you prepare for getting your video on and getting yourself out there. It's a process.
We shoot and edit to get you what you want. Prices vary depending on brand audit, shoot times, locations.
Go on. Really. I would love to hear from you.
Topics include Mental Wealth (why we need to leave behind our poverty mentality to mental health), The Unleadership Revolution, Being the Best & Becoming Your Own Superhero.
To find out more, contact me below:
A 50 Minute Keynote Presentation Starts at $1,500.
A dopamine hit of the literary variety- this blog is shared with The Dopamine Coach (my alter ego) - find out more here.
Digital, Creativity, & Grit
As Founder of Cre8dance I work with a team to provide a global platform for digital dance movement. Cre8dancers exercise to choreography from local dancers, through an 8 week course and get creative; with a unique spin. With 8 weeks to create, participants share their dance creation at the end of their Cre8dance Season. This is the perfect solution for those who want dance without complications.
Cre8dance Group & Corporate Packages
With options for Digital Dance Packages that include creating and competing through to full developmental projects that include filming and promotional videos for your group, school, or students. We will cover, building a digital presence, social media, understanding contracts, work with your group towards a showcase performance or event, and a promotional video documenting dance in your school. To find out more check out Cre8dance International.
Are the challenges of organising projects, teams, students, or family life stretching your creativity? Want to feel like the super version of you? With clear visuals a lot of challenges become easier to communicate and personally tailoring them makes them so much more powerful. This course is perfect for parents, teachers, or the savvy individual who is keen to grow personally and professionally.
Superhero Me Group & Corporate Packages
An adaptation of the Superhero Me designed for maximum fun, engagement, and transformation for you and your group. From small groups and weekly delivery through to half and full day masterclasses the Superhero Me content is a winner that makes everyone feel like the Superhero version of themselves. Find out more here.
What if we told you music listening could improve your well-being, lifestyle, and state of mind? And that you would also be helping millions of other young people like you? With ListenIn you find out how to take control of your listening journey - based on your goals, understanding of how music affects the brain, and moods. The bonus is, you help us find out more about how to support others in their listening - because music is power.
Join the Online Courses
Gain Personal Insights and Grow Your Creativity
katherineflynn.net website terms and conditions:
Thank you for visiting our website. This website is owned and operated by Heartspace International (ACN: 612 653 602) trading as katherineflynn.net. By accessing and/or using this website and related services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms, 'us', 'we' and 'our' means katherineflynn.net trading as Heartspace International.
You may need to be a registered member to access certain features of our website.
When you register and activate your account, we will provide you with a user name and password. You are responsible for keeping this user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this user name.
If you are under the age of 13 years, you may not create an account or register as a member. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you represent that you have reviewed these Terms with your parent or legal guardian to make sure that you and your parent or legal guardian understand these Terms.
If you are a parent or guardian permitting a person under the age of 18 (a Minor) to create an account, you agree to:
• exercise supervision over the Minor's use of our website and account;
• assume all risks associated with the Minor's use of our website and their account, including the transmission of content or information to and from third parties via the Internet;
• ensure that the content and information that the Minor may encounter on our website are suitable for the Minor;
• assume liabilities resulting from the Minor's use of our website and their account;
• ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of all information submitted by the Minor; and
• provide the consents contained in these Terms on behalf of the Minor.
We may ask you to confirm that you have your parent's or guardian's permission and that they have agreed to these Terms on your behalf, and, even if we do not do this, we will assume that this is the case and will provide access to our website and your account on this basis.
2 Collection Notice
We may disclose that information to third parties that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all our services or products to you. We may also disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside of Australia.
3 Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
4 Promotions and competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
• You can purchase a product through the online store and should receive an order confirmation on completion of sale.
• Prices are subject to change and any promotions, discounts or coupons will only be valid according to the terms of issue and for the period stated.
• payment is authorised through Stripe which is a secure payment gateway.
• Limits to purchases include that they are authorised for use as per product statements.
• Some products are sold pre-launch and hence delivery will be in accordance with the commencement of the product or program.
• While we are insured we disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercises and advice herein. You undertake engagement with the products at your own risk and should seek advice before the commencement of a program or product.
• cancellation of orders is undertaken only in exceptional circumstances. If you need to seek a cancellation please email contact us at:
• As most products are digital, returns and exchanges are not possible. In cases of physical products such as merchandise the below clause is relevant.
IN AUSTRALIA, OUR GOODS AND SERVICES COME WITH GUARANTEES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PURPORTS TO MODIFY OR EXCLUDE THE CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND UNDERTAKINGS, AND OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT AND OTHER LAWS. ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS WHICH ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW OR THE COMPETITION AND CONSUMER REGULATION 2010 ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED WHERE PERMITTED, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION.
6 Linked sites
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
7 Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website.
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors. For the purposes of programs, the terms will be as in product descriptions with licensing as stated.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law. However, you are permitted to make one copy of your purchased material for the purpose of viewing the Content for your own personal use or as per the product description for your purchased product.
8 No commercial use
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
9 Unacceptable activity
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
• any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
• using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
• uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
• posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
10 Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner that it occurs in – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
12 Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of Queensland and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Queensland.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
• mailing or street address;
• email address;
• telephone number and other contact details;
• age or date of birth;
• credit card information;
• your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
• details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
• any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
• information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
• any other personal information that may be required to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
• register on our website or app;
• communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
• interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
• invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to enable you to access and use our services;
• to operate, protect, improve and optimise our services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
• to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
• to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
• to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
• to consider your employment application.
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information to enable it and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our service and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link).
To whom do we disclose your personal information.
• our employees and related bodies corporate;
• third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business, or in providing our products and services to you);
• professional advisers, dealers and agents;
• payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
• our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
• our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
• anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
• specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
• other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
We may disclose personal information outside of Australia.
When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. For example, we host data on servers with the latest SSL technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Effective: June 2017